Successful financial planning depends as much upon opinion
and feeling as it does upon fact - not only by the vast range
of options and plans, but also
by the need to balance the needs of …
- Tax Planning.
- Family Income Planning.
- Family Protection.
- Retirement Planning.
- Life Assurance.
- Health Insurance/Illness Protection.
- Investments - aim to make your money work harder.
- Estate Planning - how to mitigate InheritanceTax.
- Long-term Care Provision.
Our first task as Independent Financial Advisers is to review
your current position, to reassure you if the products you
may already have ( i.e. personal insurance's and covers, savings
accounts, etc) are still relevant and suitable to meet your
current needs and circumstances, or, conversely, offer suggestions if those products
are no longer suitable.
Our team (all of whom are highly qualified and regularly
updated in financial consultancy) will aim to guide you through the
maze of products and services. Furthermore, through regular contact,
Phoenix will endeavor to stay-up-to-date on the changes in your circumstances
of their own volition making you aware of other matters which
may from time to time have to be taken into account.
Our fee - you have a choice of either paying a fee for our
professional services or commission for each product sold.
Naturally, we will, at all times provide you with a written
fee quote and /or disclose in advance the commission payable.
But, in our experience, most people don't mind paying if they
genuinely believe that they have received a first rate job
and that's what we at Phoenix strive to achieve at highly competitive
rates thanks to the The Phoenix Factor -' A fresh approach
to best advice.'
- There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The precise amount of the fee will depend upon your circumstances but we estimate that it will be £200.
- The Financial Services Authority does not regulate taxation and trust advice.
- Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
- The value of the investment can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested.
- Level, and bases of, and relief's, from taxation are subject to change and their value depends on the individual circumstances of the investor.